The Crucible Charts gadget displays various charts showing statistical summaries of your code reviews
What is crucible tool used for?
Crucible is particularly tailored to remote workers, and facilitates asynchronous review and commenting on code Crucible also integrates with popular source control tools, such as Git and Subversion. Crucible is not open source, but customers are allowed to view and modify the code for their own use.
How do I create a Crucible review in Jira?
- Go to the Jira issue that relates to the work to be reviewed.
- Click Commits in the Development panel.
- Click the Fisheye / Crucible tab.
- Start the process for creating a review for either a single commit, or for all the commits related to the Jira issue.
What is fisheye and crucible?
Fisheye allows you to extract information from your source code repository and display it in sophisticated reports. Crucible allows you to request, perform and manage code reviews Both of these products can run in isolation.
How do I link crucible to Jira?
- click the suggested Jira Software issue key, to link it to the review.
- delete the suggested Jira Software issue and specify a different issue key and click Link to save it.
What is crucible Devops?
Crucible is a collaborative code review application by Australian software company Atlassian Like other Atlassian products Crucible is a Web-based application primarily aimed at the enterprise and certain features that enable peer review of a codebase may be considered enterprise social software.[.
What is crucible made of?
Crucibles and their covers are made of high temperature-resistant materials, usually porcelain, alumina or an inert metal One of the earliest uses of platinum was to make crucibles. Ceramics such as alumina, zirconia, and especially magnesia will tolerate the highest temperatures.
How do I do a Crucible review?
- Create a review.
- Add content to the review.
- Choose the reviewers.
- Complete other details for the review.
- Start the review.
How do you start a review in The Crucible?
- If you are the moderator of the review, click Start Review. Note that only people with the ‘Approve’ permission can start a review.
- If you are not the moderator of your review, click Send to Moderator. This changes the state to ‘Requires Approval’ and notifies the moderator.
How do I add a reviewer in Jira?
- Adding users to a review. You can choose reviewers from available Crucible users and groups by typing names into the Reviewers field
- Suggested reviewers
- Removing reviewers
- Checking the draft and starting the review
- Next steps.
Is Crucible end of life?
Crucible 4.7 (expected in January 2019) is the last major release which will support these versions of the database. Starting from Crucible 4.8 (expected mid-2019), it will be no longer supported. Older versions of Crucible will support this version till their end-of-life.
What is Jira crowd?
Crowd allows you to manage your users for all of your Atlassian Server and Data Center applications Packed with critical features such as single sign-on, audit logs, and delegated administration, Crowd allows you to manage users and their authentication permissions from multiple directories.
What is fisheye used for?
A fisheye lens is a camera component used for shooting extremely wide angles, typically 180 degrees Also referred to as a “super wide” or “ultra-wide” lens, it produces an image that appears distorted, giving it a more abstract yet dynamic aesthetic. There are two main variations of this lens: full-frame and circular.
How do I find reports in Jira?
- Navigate to the project you want to report on.
- From the project sidebar, select Reports. The reports overview page displays.
- Select a report from the overview or from the project sidebar to begin generating the report. View the list of reports below for more details of each report.
What is a crucible in literature?
3. formal + literary : a place or situation that forces people to change or make difficult decisions His character was formed in the crucible of war.
What is silica crucible?
Product Description Silica crucible is used for metal casting Our silica crucibles are of different sizes and dimensions. Our silica crucible can be used for all ordinary purposes. We provide best quality silica crucible which is completely unaffected by all halogens and acids.
What is Jira used for?
Jira Software is part of a family of products designed to help teams of all types manage work Originally, Jira was designed as a bug and issue tracker. But today, Jira has evolved into a powerful work management tool for all kinds of use cases, from requirements and test case management to agile software development.
What is Phabricator code review?
Code review in Phabricator is a lightweight, asynchronous web-based process If you are familiar with GitHub, it is similar to how pull requests work: An author prepares a change to a codebase, then sends it for review. They specify who they want to review it (additional users may be notified as well, see below).
What is fisheye in Jira used for?
Fisheye is a tool used for tracking, searching, and visualizing changes to your code base You can setup graphical representations for code activities, compare changes side-by-side or with unified diffs, and track the entire process using activity streams.
What does Jira fisheye do?
Fisheye recognizes Jira Software issue keys, and displays those as links in places such as the activity stream, side-by-side diffs, and commit messages : Click on the linked issue key to see details for the issue, as described next.
Why do people get fisheye?
Fish-eye disease is caused by mutations in the LCAT gene This gene provides instructions for making an enzyme called lecithin-cholesterol acyltransferase (LCAT).
How do I code a review in bitbucket?
- From your repository, click + in the global sidebar. Then, click Create a pull request under Get to work. Bitbucket displays the request form.
- Complete the form: You’ve already got an automatic Title, your last commit message. Add a Description if you’d like
- Click Create pull request.
What is an example of a crucible?
The definition of a crucible is a vessel or container made of materials that resist great heat. An example of a crucible is a container made of graphite or porcelain that melts only at very high temperatures.
Why is it called a crucible?
The events that took place during the time the play was written were very similar to the Salem witch hunts. This is why Miller named the book “The Crucible” after the Salem Witch Trials.
What are the types of crucible?
Crucibles – Porcelain, Platinum, PTFE, Stainless Steel, Nickel, Carbon Steel, Zirconium and Vitreous Carbon.
How do I create a custom field in Jira?
- Go to Jira Administration > Issues.
- Select Custom fields from the menu in the Fields section.
- Click Add custom field.
- Depending on the type of custom fields, select: .
- Click Next.
- Configure the selection criteria for the field
- Click Create.
How do I add a QA Assignee in Jira?
- Open Jira Settings > Choose Issues.
- Find a Tab Custom Fields > Create New Custom Field.
- Proceed with Advanced Fields > Find a “Multi-user Picker” Field.
- Add Custom Field.
Why does Proctor choose to hang?
John Proctor chooses to hang because he thinks it is the most honorable thing to do He also feels terrible about what he did to Elizabeth and she does not give him any reason to think there is something to live for.
Is The Crucible a true story?
It is a dramatized and partially fictionalized story of the Salem witch trials that took place in the Massachusetts Bay Colony during 1692–93. Miller wrote the play as an allegory for McCarthyism, when the United States government persecuted people accused of being communists.
What happens in The Crucible?
The play is a fictionalized version of the trials and tells the story of a group of young Salem women who falsely accuse other villagers of witchcraft The accusations and ensuing trials push the village into a hysteria that results in the arrest of two hundred villagers and the deaths of nineteen.